You are invited to come be a part of Emma Jack, an exciting new lifestyle magazine for Mississippi parents and children.
Published quarterly, with primary distribution through area schools and local venues, Emma Jack is established to promote what is positive, informative, educational, and supportive for both parent and child. At Emma Jack, we want to help families grow, have fun, make great memories, and build relationships.
Parents will love our idea guides and content rich articles for healthy living, travel, fashion, nutrition, parent and kid tech, education, and ways to strengthen families. Emma Jack is chock-full of fun and useful stories to entertain, inspire and help build the next generation of adults.
With an unparalleled wide distribution to an audience ready to reach out for new ideas, services and products to help their families as their children grow, Emma Jack is the ultimate resource for raising happy, healthy kids.
See what others have said
- Targeted Primary Distribution to area private and public schools.
- Extended reach with additional distribution in highly visible locations including selected retail stores, museums, restaurants, sports complexes, medical and dental offices, churches, and hospitals.
- Insightful editorials that include articles for parents on professional topics they need to know about, with advice from experts they can trust.
- Themed issues jam-packed with resources that increase shelf life and ensure that families keep coming back to each issue again and again.
- Comprehensive calendars of events and activities in every issue that make Emma Jack a must-read for every family.
*We reserve the right not to allow advertising that we feel is not appropriate.